Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June - Time to start a new blog


A blog just for my crafts-- should be interesting. Well I'll try to keep it up to date.

A bit about myself:

I crochet, needletat, machine knit (with a Bond sweater machine or using my Brother punchcard), loom knit, make jewelry, etc, etc. I also like to write, paint, and garden. And I've been doing a bit of Family history research, as well. [And working full-time . . .] All for FUN!

The photo is of a sweater I made on the Brother Punchcard machine. What a shame the idiots stopped production of their machines! The machines, punchcard and then electric, were so fabulous!

--at the moment I've been working on crocheted afghans and Bond knit sweaters. Christmas presents, hopefully.

Let me get this started- bye for now!

No comments: